Trey Tucker is a professional counselor who has over 14 years experience working with men and adolescents to help them fully become who God created them to be. Trey holds an
- M.A. in Professional Counseling, from Liberty University
- an M.B.A. from the University of Tennessee, Chattanooga
- and a B.S. degree in Public Relations from the University of Florida, and being from Miami, I won’t hold against him.
Trey counsels men and couples in a variety of areas, including:
- Grief and loss
- Anger management
- Sexual and pornography addiction
- ?Substance use
- Self esteem issues
As well as helping couples with
- Pre-marital and pre-engaged counseling
- Developing healthy communications
- And Healing from wounds and betrayal
If you want to help us transform the lives of even MORE MEN for God’s glory, please take a minute to leave us a helpful REVIEW on iTunes: http://tinyurl.com/rmcpodcast and SHARE this podcast with any young man (or men) you’re mentoring or discipling.
And make sure you don’t miss an interview episode by signing up for our Man-to-Man eNewsletter at http://www.RealMenConnect.com, and grab your FREE copy of the Real Men Spiritual Leader Blueprint AND our Are You the Man ebook.
Are you stuck? Want to go to the next level in your marriage, career, business, or ministry? Then maybe it’s time you got a coach. ALL CHAMPIONS have one. Let me coach you for the next 21-Days to help you strengthen your faith, improve your marriage, spiritually lead your family, achieve more, balance your time, grow your ministry, or even stop an addiction. Click here for details: www.CoachMeDrJoe.com
Also join us on:
Check out this episode!